Old December 9th 06, 01:53 PM posted to alt.child-support
Moon Shyne

Default How to stop him?

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

"Janet" wrote in message
How do you people jump to these conclusions? I do NOT have control
issues and I'm not getting rich off my daughter. I only asked for the
support to help pay for her needs. And for the record I'm not fat or
lazy!

For your record, I said your POCKETS are fat/lazy.

Pockets are inanimate - they cannot be fat nor lazy.

Proving once again you have no concept of figurative speech or the use of
allegory to express an intellectual point.

Chris doesn't express intellectual points. He's made that clear,
repeatedly.