Old December 9th 06, 03:11 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default How to stop him?

"Phil" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Janet" wrote in message
How do you people jump to these conclusions? I do NOT have control
issues and I'm not getting rich off my daughter. I only asked for the
support to help pay for her needs. And for the record I'm not fat or
lazy! The child support amount has already been set so this is not
about that. I just don't see how an almost total stranger can be
allowed to force a child to go alone with him. As I've already said,
she does not like him. I know she'll fight him if he comes to get her.
I'll have a video camera rolling so that I can show the judge if he
gets rough with her! I just can't understand why he'd even want to do
that to her in the first place if he's such a loving father.

It's the little things you say like "I'll have a video camera rolling so
that I can show the judge if he gets rough with her!", mixed with the
hundreds of little things you don't say that are clues to who you are
and what you're about.

Indeed! It may not say "I'm a duck", but when it walks and when it

Phil #3
[snip]