Old December 18th 06, 12:31 AM posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
DB

Default Name change because parent not visiting child

"Phil" wrote in

I think what you don't get, TM, is that all children are irrelevant when
it comes to C$. The only determining factor is: how much money can a woman
make from her children. It just ain't about the children, any children.

I would have to severely agree with this statement!

A child is nothing more than a ticket to rob, a license to raid, a porthole
to take from a man's paycheck.
What's worse is we have a wacked out government that condones this behavior!