Old December 18th 06, 07:59 PM posted to alt.child-support
John Meyer

Default Child Support Calculation Question

Lovely. I love this quote:
"[t]he fundamental flaw in Dubay's claim is that he fails to see that
the State played no role in the conception or birth of the child in this
case, or in the decisions that resulted in the birth of the child."

Oh, and I'm sure they write down the names and addresses of every mother
who abandons her child at the firehouse or at a hospital, just to make
sure the state, which "played no role in the conception or birth of the
child in this case", didn't have to pick up the entire tab of foster care.

DB wrote:
"John Meyer" wrote in

Now, these are sworn financial statements, so don't go making numbers up
out of thin air. You can list all of your bills here and the judge is
going to have to at LEAST look at the documents.

Since when does a judge ever concider an NCP's financial burden!

First they impute your income upward to what they think you should be
making, then they impute her income downward from where it really is, and
you magically owe more than what you make.
BTW, they'll tell us to get a second job to pay our fair share, they'll also
take a chunk of that too!

I see some of these deadbroke Dads that owe $200,000 in arrearages, does
that mean they earned $800,000 or more?

Look at this cockroach that gets himself elected for coming down hard on
Deadbroke fathers, but doesn't tell anything of how they collect the funds
and at the extortionate rates they charge.
http://www.mikecox2006.com/pressrele..._from=&ucat=6%

What we have is a new breed of leeches that have found a scapegoat to cash
in on!