Old January 24th 07, 05:27 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
Bev

Default where'd everyone go?

On Jan 23, 6:06*am, "Moon Shyne" wrote:
I mean, some things happened, and I was gone for a month.... and so was
everyone else??

Well, kinda been busy taking an English Composition 1 class, trips back
and forth to the ER with the due anytime between now and the 6th of
Feb. (will be induced) prego daughter, driving everybody and their
momma to wherever it is they need to be, myself to doc appointments and
tests, and developing a scheme to get away from all of it...well most
of it as soon as I can ! I've had enough! I be steppin out the back
door baby........ so what's new with your "happy ever after?"

Bev