Old July 21st 03, 09:21 PM
Astromum

Default suggest birthday present ideas for five year old girl

lynn wrote:

I've heard the best raves about Playmobil toys. A dollhouse and add-ons,
or the castle theme... They're pricy, but I understand that kids love
them for a long time.

FWIW: both Playmobil and Lego were all-time favorites with me and
my brother from the time we were ~4 up to the present. OK, I had a
large gap between ~15 y/o and this year, when DS started on Lego...
Even as a girl I have always enjoyed the more technical aspect
that Lego has, but YMMV.

--
-- Ilse
mom to Olaf (07/15/2002)