Old July 22nd 03, 12:57 AM
Mary Gordon

Default suggest birthday present ideas for five year old girl

I have a five year old daughter and she loves, loves, LOVES
dollhouses. I bought a $50 Canadian kit at a local place (The Little
Dollhouse Company in Toronto) and built one for her last winter (it is
fairly basic, four big rooms and an attic). We painted it up and we've
filled it with wooden furniture mostly from dollar stores - its become
sort of a challenge to track down new stuff for it - and you can't
believe the things I've found. She just loves it, and what makes it so
special is that mom made it for her, and she can keep it forever. I'll
try to send you a picture.

Mary G.