Old July 22nd 03, 12:50 AM
James and Karen Stewart

Default suggest birthday present ideas for five year old girl

Depends what she likes to do..if she loves drawing and art kit and easel are
a great hit with my daughter. She loves drawing pictures for us. my
daughter just turned 6 and she is into reading, harry potter,
barbies,....... make sure it is something she is interested in or you have
gone and spent your hard earned money on something she isn';t going to play
with.

We have decided we are going to build a huge play structure in the backyard,
with a fort. I have already told the kids it will be one or two small
presents next year for both of their birthdays because we are getting the
fort and playstructure insted...that are happy with that..so that is
another idea if you don't already have one. look up play structures on the
internet and see if that is something to consider

"jeff" wrote in message
Hi, my daughter turns five in three weeks and I'd like to get her a
fantastic present - something special - and perhaps I can get some
ideas or direction from posters. I bought her a new bicycle last year
for her birthday and she loves it, and basically my challenge is
duplicating the specialness of that gift, this time around. I'd like
to spend about $100. I'd like to steer clear of electronic gizmos,
videos, computer stuff, etc. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks,
Jeff

for personal replies, email to jeffp at "en why see" dot "ar ar" dot com