Old January 23rd 04, 04:36 PM
Kat

Default Discharge

"kimberlee" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Everytime I have gone to the bathroom this morning, when I wipe there is

this clear, mucus looking discharge. I am 35 weeks pregnant and have been
told if I lost the mucus plug it would be tinted pink. So, what could this
be?

I have been having the same stuff for the past few weeks and there are days
where there is more, and some days where there is hardly any. It is
completely normal and is just a vaginal discharge. If you lose your mucus
plug it will definitely be distinguishable, unmistakable. I didn't lose
mine noticably, I never saw any change in my discharge. Good luck!
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04