Old June 10th 04, 07:20 PM
Rob and Terri

Default Roll call...

Hello to the first fellow Canadian I have seen.
I have seen your beautiful children on your website.

Terri
Mom to:
Aimee and Kylie (12-22-03)
and Colton (11-29-00)
Visit us at:
www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aimee_kylie_colton

"DeliciousTruffles" wrote in
message news:TT0yc.726878$Ig.210428@pd7tw2no...
I'm Brigitte (37), married to DH (30), for 6 years (together 9). We
have b/g twins, Katerina and Joshua, who are 2 2/3 years old. They were
from our 1st attempt at IVF after trying for 5 years. We also have
Isabella, 4 months old, from our 2nd FET attempt.

DH just started a new job out of town that takes him away 2 weeks out of
3 so I'm on my own quite a bit now.

We live in Merritt, BC, Canada (about 3 hours east of Vancouver).

--
Brigitte aa #2145
http://ca.geocities.com/bironmonger/

"To repeat what others have said, requires education; to challenge it,
requires brains."
~ Mary Pettibone Poole