Old September 28th 07, 03:31 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Default custodial parents complain about 25USD a year, but have internet/computers, etc...

wrote in

These CPs are so used to freebies and handouts and having everyone cater
to them,
they're getting all indignant over having to pay a minute annual fee.

It's like feeding wild bears, they get used to the easy way of life and then
go mental whenthe gravy train is taken away.
The bears are far better off to fend for themselves in the wild.

What if they had to fork over, say $300 per week or face jail, loss of
licenses, public scorn, etc, etc, etc..?

I agree, it's not so easy when the shoe is on the other foot and intact
families have to pay a little more at the gas pump and theycomplain they
can't make ends meet. Imagin if they had to pay an extra $800 a month? LOL

One of the lawyer types quoted in the article I read asked "Where else
could a parent obtain the services of a law firm, accounting service,
collection agency, and detective firm for a mere 48 cents a week?".

Red China comrade! :-)