Old September 29th 07, 12:27 AM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

Default custodial parents complain about 25USD a year, but have internet/computers, etc...

On Sep 28, 10:55 am, "DB" wrote:
wrote in

One of the lawyer types quoted in the article I read asked "Where else
could a parent obtain the services of a law firm, accounting service,
collection agency, and detective firm for a mere 48 cents a week?".
No kidding.

Why don't we just hand over our paycheck to the government and have them
control every aspect of our lives, that's what some people want the
government to do for them.

Might as well, after you get finished paying income taxes, fuel costs,
housing and CS, there's nothing left over to make any decisions with!

Well, sadly, some of the "wonderful" (sarcastic) governors we have
in this country have listened to them and instead of making the people
asking for the service pay for it (or contribute at least), they're
AGAIN going
to take it from ALL of us...from our taxes and the money the states
have,
that instead of going to better the lives of ALL citizens equally, it
will once
again be only left for those who complain and are used to a free
ride...
how lovely...