Old May 19th 04, 09:49 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Default frustrated with Doctor. Am I rightfullt so? (a bit long, but

zolw wrote:

I do have a lsit of questions everytime I go to see him. Most of them he
just tells me "that's normal". Maybe I am just a demanding woman (& my
hsuband must be too, cause he feels the same way), but I can read up on
things and discuss stuff in newsgroup, I want him to explain what is
going on. When I push it, he seems ****ed off at me.

It sounds more and more like he is just a bad match
for you. You really might consider changing caregivers (or
at least hiring a doula), even at this late date. If he's
not providing enough support now, how will you feel during
labor when everything is so heightened? It doesn't sound
to me like there's anything *wrong* with what he's doing.
Many women would be just fine with someone who gave brief
answers to their specific questions. It's just not working
for you, which isn't good or bad, it's just how it is.

Best wishes,
Ericka