Old March 10th 04, 04:39 PM
Fern5827

Default Teen suffers agonizing death Miami Jail-no child abuse charges filed

Yet, DCF is quick to take children away from spanking parents. What gives?

No examination of serious systemic deaths?

What a horrible way to die. A young teen, expiring on the floor of a jail,
while the Nurse, sworn to protect him--declines to examine him.

Unconscionable.

Subject: Fw: Teen dies painful death Miami Jail no child abuse charges filed
FW:
From: (Fern5827)