Old July 21st 03, 07:56 PM
lynn

Default suggest birthday present ideas for five year old girl

In article ,
jeff wrote:

Hi, my daughter turns five in three weeks and I'd like to get her a
fantastic present - something special - and perhaps I can get some
ideas or direction from posters. I bought her a new bicycle last year
for her birthday and she loves it, and basically my challenge is
duplicating the specialness of that gift, this time around. I'd like
to spend about $100. I'd like to steer clear of electronic gizmos,
videos, computer stuff, etc. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks,
Jeff

I've heard the best raves about Playmobil toys. A dollhouse and add-ons,
or the castle theme... They're pricy, but I understand that kids love
them for a long time.

- lynn