Old January 1st 06, 06:29 AM posted to misc.kids

Default 4-year-old wetting pants

In article . com,
"Cathy Weeks" wrote:

Anyway, can anyone shed light on why this might be happening, so long
after she was so completely trained?

When DH was at our Synod last year, he came home after DS1 was in bed. On
each of the 5 nights, and occasionally for a couple of weeks afterwards, DS1
wet the bed. It's just a matter of being out of their routine, I think. Some
kids show it one way, and some another. Over Xmas DS1 has been quite
incredibly bad-mannered/rude. I'm beginning to prefer a wet bed...

--
Chookie -- Sydney, Australia

"In Melbourne there is plenty of vigour and eagerness, but there is
nothing worth being eager or vigorous about."
Francis Adams, The Australians, 1893.