Old March 11th 04, 12:07 AM
Hillary Israeli

Default 4 year old wetting pants.

In ,
kylee wrote:

*I have even caught her intentionally pulling down her pants and going on the
*floor just so she wouldn't get in trouble for getting her pants wet. So I
*know she knows when she has to go. Granted our only bathroom is upstairs but
*this is gettiing rediculous.

I recall my pediatrician suggesting that if my son were potty trained by
the time our daughter was born, he might revert to having lots of
accidents, or even wanting diapers, when she was born. I wonder if your
daughter is starting to want to be your baby again, diapers and all? Of
course, I am assuming your pediatrician has given you a clean bill of
physical health already.