Old July 22nd 05, 08:12 AM
Gini

In article et, Bob Whiteside
says...

"rj" wrote in message
I'll bet you a dollar to a dime NO judge in Florida is going to contact my
employer. Again, is this a procedure you successfully completed in

Florida?

I'm not in Florida, but I think the termination of support process is fairly
consistent across the states.

What you really need is an understanding of the legal process to terminate
CS in Florida when a child reaches the age of majority.

====
Yeah, and he should *not* pick up the phone and call the folks who handle this.
That's the worst thing he could do. God only knows what they would tell them.
He's much better off posting to an internet newsgroup.
====