Old January 22nd 05, 02:38 AM
Rod Speed

wrote in message
news
Didn't it ever occur to you to try to verify his identity
before you trusted him that much? (Let him **** you)

If he had a car, in many states at that time it wouldn't
have been that difficult to get a look at the registration
certificate or check out the license plate number?
Or get a look at his social security number?

Yeah, I know that some people such as
might consider me and others on alt.support.childfree, might
consider us excessively suspicious, but I wouldn't let him
or anyone else even into my house unless had some sort of a
track on them.

And you wonder why I say you are mindlessly irrationally paranoid...

Identity fraud is far too easy, especially these days.

Pity that was 15 years ago.