Old January 22nd 05, 03:29 AM
Kenneth S.

"Mandy Smith" wrote in message
news:1106263808.8ec7165ddd12fb42d3dd2345f9e85bb1@t eranews...
Hello,

I was involved for a time with a man by the name of Michael F.
O'Shaughnessy when I live in Central New York(I lived in Morrisville,

NY).
He was very handsome, and a smooth talker, we used to talk alot, and

seemed
to have nice times together with me and my aged mother(I came from a

single
parent family). Anyway, when he decided to not wear a condom, as expected

9
months later I gave birth to beautiful baby girl. Then that's when the
trouble started, when he found out I was pregnant he became enraged. Then

he
got a U-haul (when I was at a friends house) and moved all of his stuff

out
on me. My daughter Sarah is 15 years old now, and has not seen ONE RED

CENT
of support from her father Mike. I know he has alot of money too. When I
was with him he used to wear the finest clothes, and he worked two jobs, I
saw some of his paychecks and they were always around $700-800.00 a week.
You would think making over a grand a week he could share with my daughter
and I, but no he does nothing ! I have been to family court several times
to try to get him to provide for his daughter. They Judges always rule in

my
favor, but then I never get any payments from that jerk Michael F.
O'Shaughnessy.

I will describe how he looks now: He has curly black hair, he is very

tall
too(over 6 feet tall), he is a White Man(Irish, but he said he's not ?),
also he told me he was from a place called Massena. That's in Canada I
believe. Anyway, I work myself to the bone, making only about $300.00 a
week, I get food stamps too and partial rental assistance too from the
State. But life is really painful for us, he doesn't care though. As soon

as
he made a child, he was off and running. If this is any help, the last

place
I heard he was is, Santa Barbara,CA Solvay,NY(possibly staying with a

girl
named Valerie) New Orleans, LA & Las Vegas. Thanks for listening to me
gripe. Please respond directly to me on the newsgroup. I don't use my

normal
email address here. Thanks do much for your help. And other women here's
some free advice: "STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM MICHAEL FRED O'SHAUGHNESSY " !
It's the best advice I can give any other woman, so he won't ruin your

life
too. Take care and thanks ahead of time for any help you can provide.

Thanks,
Mandy S.

Why, you poor helpless little creature, Mandy! Women would be
well-advised to stay away from this frightful bounder, Michael Fred
O'Shaughnessy. There's a serious risk that not all women know about those
smooth-talking, curly-haired Irishmen, but you've warned them. Does this
O'Shaughnessy man by any chance have a waxed moustache that he twirls from
time to time?

So . . .he didn't wear a condom? What a rat! But, wait,
couldn't you have taken contraceptive precautions yourself? And didn't you
have post-conception reproductive choices (abortion, adoption, etc.) that
this O'Shaughnessy man didn't have? And isn't it true to say that YOU are
solely responsible for being in your present situation?

(All right, confess -- "Mandy" is really InoPayCS or Mel, or one
of the other male regulars on the alt.child-support news group, isn't (s)he?
This is really just an effort to spoof the helpless
"female-victim-of-wicked-man" mindset, isn't it?)

Altogether now . . . with feeling . . .
"She was poor, but she was honest,
Victim of a rich man's whim.
First he loved her; then he left her.