Old January 13th 05, 11:35 PM
Catherine Woodgold

GI Trekker ) writes:
I don't see this as an accident. I see it as one of two possible causes:

#1 - He doesn't want to take the time to come inside and remove the snowsuit (I
assume this is fairly bulky) to go properly, and then have to redress to go
back to his friends. He figures they probably won't notice, so he pees.

You seem to see "he pees" as a conscious, deliberate act.
It might or might not be. He might not want to go to the
trouble of taking off the snowsuit etc., so he stays outside
and tries to hold in the pee. He might then pee
involuntarily -- perhaps when one of his friends
makes him laugh, or when he just can't seem to hold
it in any longer. Maybe he successfully overcomes
a few waves of feeling he needs to pee, and convinces
himself he can hold it in and doesn't need to go into the
house, and then another wave comes along and is too much
for him.
--
Cathy
A *much* better world is possible.