Old October 3rd 03, 03:40 AM
ColoradoSkiBum

Default military schools?

: I don't know if Military schools accept children with problems as severe
as
: your post indicates.

Hmmm, that's a really good point. Didn't think of that.

: If you can find a program which would be appropriate,
: it may be possible to get the school to pick up at least some of the bill,
: since apparently his current program is not meeting his needs.

Like I said we're on the last ditch effort here. If he doesn't make it out
this time then he's probably going to be sent to a "day treatment" sort of
place--IOW a mental hospital as an outpatient rather than living there all
the time. I feel so ****ing sorry for the poor kid, but I don't know what
else we can do for him.

--
ColoradoSkiBum