Old April 18th 08, 09:51 PM posted to alt.child-support
Dusty[_2_]

Default stripping rights

"rlstahl82" u43006@uwe wrote in message news:82da1f2cb74fe@uwe...
Hi I am a mother of a little 8 yr old boy he will be 9 this year his
father
left the country when he was 13 months old. H e doesn't help financially.
No
calls on birthdays no nothing. I am very interested in going about
stripping
his rights. Is this possible. I am engaged and my soon to be husband wants
become his legal guardian. My son is learning disabled, emotionally
disabled,
autistic, epileptic, and has a heart murmur. If anyone can help it would
be
greatly appreaciated.

You should speak to an attorney in your local area.