Old October 12th 04, 04:24 PM
Carol Ann

sorry, i dont want to keep entertaining the mentally disturbed troll,
but could someone please fill me in on this..childless thing, and why
his email says,,babyandbathwater???

Throw the baby out with the bath water....maybe??

what is that supposed to mean?
i can guess what childless means,but the whole bathwater thing has me
confused,,,
i know i'm a stupid cow....lol.....
Is this man as sick as i suspect?
is this the kind of man on the net who make the national news?
Whew, he really needs to get a life.

I have enough problems of my own to care what "he" does. I honestly
couldn't care less. The thing I do to anyone who potentially wastes my time
is PLONK them.

So, how are you and your wonderful child??? Any new pics to share???????

~Carol Ann