Old October 13th 04, 02:31 PM
Carol Ann

Oh Carol Ann, please dont ever think I have you on my block list.....I
dont even think I can block anyone anyhow, and if I could it wouldnt be
you..;-))
I just dont feel confortable relpying. not too sure if I'm welcome
here..;(

But I did view morgans pics. OMG! she gets cuter and cuter....;-))

I do have some pics, of chloe gathered up, I did get a lot taken at
wal-mart and jc penny's ( a beach scene ) i'll either post them or email
them to you...
we dont have our scaner hooked up, ( its still in the box...) LOL....so
i have to get my sister to scan them, then email them to me then I can
put them on here,,,they're really cute...;-))

OMG, please dont think I would block you,;(

xoxox to Morgan.

Christine

Hi, Christine!!

Guess what??? Morgan went to her first Halloween Party. Actually it was
called a Fall Festival at St. Anne's Church. I am a member of the Columbus
Mothers Group and this was my 3rd event (the first 2 were flops). I
couldn't believe the number of children!!!

It was a bring a covered dish event with cookie decorating, fake tattoos,
story time....Of course NO ONE ate what I brought (Korean Jelly type
candies) since they didn't know what they were.

I forced myself to meet at least 2 people. It was great fun. We won a cd
case cover, a story book with cassette and a pumpkin.

Morgan was wearing her pumpkin onesie (which was her very first outfit
purchased while I was pregnant at Sam's for $3.87).

I am going to attend a few playgroups now for children under 18 months.
FUN!!

~Carol Ann