Old February 16th 05, 07:34 PM
Banty

In article , Laura Faussone says...

Still, I agree with your basic assessment: much of these women's complaints
seem to be purely self-imposed and is largely done by women who want to
impress other women with their ability to be Martha Stewart and do it all.
When did motherhood become a competition? If you're trying to do so much
that you're that stressed out, you need to take a long look at whose
interests you're *really* serving. Chances are pretty good that it's *not*
your kids'!

Martha Stewart's also divorced and, from what I've heard, doesn't have the best
relationship with her daughter.

Laura

I also heard this little rumor about her going to jail....