Old March 30th 05, 03:07 AM
xkatx

"T" wrote in message
k.net...

"xkatx" wrote in

because there's also lots of parents who choose not to help with their
children and have more than enough means to survive well, while helping
out financially with their children.

Please show me anyone in America who can afford CS rates?

Please show me anywhere that states this applies to America only.

Isn't it odd that every American screams at the top of their lungs when
the gas prizes go up by just a few cents and claim they can't afford trips
or vactions anymore. Imagine if their gas was hiked to $25/gallon and told
they had to use this gas or go to jail?

Isn't it odd that, since you're making such a huge assumption and clumping a
huge amount of people into a single group, Americans will scream at the top
of their lungs over almost everything and anything. Food, clothing, love
and attention are a necessity for children. Gas and cars are a luxury.
Believe it or not. A person CAN live without their precious cars, but can
anyone survive long without the necessities of life?

That's what it feels like for us that are working and can't afford these
CS rates!!!!!!

Good for you for having a job. Aren't you special? There's custodial
parents who also work and barely make ends meet while trying to provide all
the can for their children. What's your point?