Old April 11th 04, 02:47 AM
Alpha

Default Postive thoughts for Nan, please!

Vicky says:

This scares me, though, since there's a possibility that I might have to
have a c-section. Makes me think that if I have to have one, I'll
demand the dissolving sutures.

FWIW, I had staples the first time around and healed exactly as I should
have. I had dissolving stitches the second time around, and there was a 1-
inch segment of my incision that refused to heal. I had it cauterized at 6
weeks postpartum (which was traumatic for me), but that didn't work. It
didn't stop bleeding until 3 months postpartum. Awful.

If you can avoid a c/s, do. :-)

-- Alpha
mom to Eamon and Quinn