Old April 4th 07, 06:34 PM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Chris

Default Who has the ultimate right to choose?

"CafeWriter" wrote in message

"Chris" wrote in message

"elizabeth" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 2, 11:39 am, "Chris" wrote:
"elizabeth" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Mar 29, 1:41 pm, "Chris" wrote:
Does the right to choose whether or not to give birth rest SOLELY

with
the
woman?

Since she's the SOLE person who is pregnant, you bet your ass.

Then she alone bears the SOLE responsibility for such choice and any
resulting consequences, right?

Nope.

Are pregnant women the ONLY ones who are allowed to escape

responsibility
for their choices or do you and I and others get to escape

responsibility
for our choices too?

BOTH parents are supposed to support the child.

Too bad men feel that's optional . .. if I were in charge, in such
cases, I would make the woman get a job and make the man do all the
actual childcare, with no vacations, under the supervision of parents
who know how to raise children properly .. . if men knew they'd be
FORCED TO DO THE WORK, they'd line up for vasectomies, and never miss
a child support payment.

so if you are one of those asshole deadbeats, get snipped, or maybe we
should do it old school, with an axe.

I've had enough. For all the men who got women pregnant and decided to
become deadbeat fathers,

Men don't decide to become fathers; women make that decision; unless, of
course, your definition of fatherhood begins at conception.

you are not worth it.

Shame on you. That's why if a father does not pay child support or help

the
mother out, then he is not truly a father that his child would know but
rather a man who doesn't love his child.

Not paying cash to a child's mother says NOTHING about not loving said
child.

Now geez that's probably part of the reason why some women chose

abortions;
they already knew that the men that got them pregnant wouldn't help them
out.

Did you purposely decide to not answer my above question, or did you simply
overlook it?