Old April 9th 07, 03:37 AM posted to talk.abortion,alt.child-support
Gini

Default Who has the ultimate right to choose?

"elizabeth" wrote
On Apr 8, 7:21 pm, "Gini" wrote:
"elizabeth" wrote
Letting your child live in poverty means you are the sort of heartless
asshole who should be castrated, because we don't need
more irresponsible assholes breeding children that the rest of society
must support.

==
Indeed. Sterilize all welfare women of childbearing age.

As long as you sterilize all the men impregnating them, fine.

==
G So, how is it that a man would impregnate a sterilized woman?
==
no man has ever died from a
vasectomy.

==
And you know this how? Come to think of it, I don't know any women who have
died from a tubal.
Heh, perhaps I'm running with a different crowd.
==
==