Old October 14th 04, 04:53 PM
Ilse Witch

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:22:12 +0000, Plissken wrote:

Yay! I've been thinking about you lately. How is that your vacation when you
were working? I think you have some more vacation coming your way ;o) Try to
get some rest when you can.

It was supposed to be 1 week conference + 2 weeks visiting family and
friends + 1 week conference. The 2 weeks filled with visiting family and
friends were almost equally exhausting as working. Vacation to me is a
time when I have no obligations whatsoever, and I can spend time with DH
and DS alone...

We planned a few days with no visits or work, and enjoyed the countryside.
Unfortunately, the weather wasn't very cooperative, but we did manage to
do a lot of biking. DS loved it! Figures, he didn't have to move a finger,
sitting like a king in his bike seat...

--
-- I
mommy to DS (July '02)