Old January 11th 05, 08:38 AM
GI Trekker

I don't see this as an accident. I see it as one of two possible causes:

#1 - He doesn't want to take the time to come inside and remove the snowsuit (I
assume this is fairly bulky) to go properly, and then have to redress to go
back to his friends. He figures they probably won't notice, so he pees.

#2 - He's doing it to warm up. Ask military personnel who go through SEAL
training. One aspect of their training is to sit in freezing cold ocean water.
They say that wetting your pants helps you warm up.

This doesn't EXCUSE the behavior in either case, and I agree with the
consequences listed that he should clean the snowsuit. But I don't see this as
an accident, and I suspect one of these two reasons is the most probable cause.