Old February 7th 06, 12:15 AM posted to alt.child-support

Default Mass - Child Support/College for 18 year old

Bill

Sorry, i meant that she will lie about my son going to college to continue
collecting the check.

Also, in mass the reason I am paying so much is beause i make about 63K a
year, and the Mass guidelines state that I must pay that much.

Thanks,
Ricky
"William Barger" wrote in message
Not sure about your first question, but you can get transcripts. My
daughter's college, Florida Atlantic, sends copies to me, and have since
2004 when she began. Your obligation seems excessive. My ex pays $50.
with arrearage added. Her normal payment is $120.00 a month. You would
think that $1300. would be enough for your share. An family attorney
could tell you for sure. States probably differ somewhat on that issue.
Someone here will be able to answer that question for you, but for a
definitive answer I would ask an attorney. I am curious as to what your
ex could have lied about in order to receive that high an award.
Bill