Old April 5th 05, 06:09 AM
Chotii

"hatshopgirl" wrote in message
oups.com...

Chotii wrote:
"hatshopgirl" wrote in message
oups.com...

Anne Rogers wrote:

I'm a little dubious about this, firstly there is only a PO Box
number,
2ndly the cheques are supposed to be payable to some random

person,
3rdly,
no scan photos.

Doubts aside, It's true. I know them personally.

Who are you? ($1)

--angela

To expect me to answer that question, it would only be fair to identify
yourself. Not that it matters either. I respect your privacy and do
expect you to do so in such a forum. But what I imagine is that you
want further authentication of and information about the Dixon Quads
story.

Actually, ma'am, the folks here know a great deal about me. I've been here
for years, and my first post to the newsgroup was not a plea for money.

The same cannot be said for you. You might be the most sincere creature in
the world.

Or, you might be the creator of the website, the recipient of the funds, and
a shyster extraordinaire. How are we supposed to know? Just because you say
so? Sorry. I'm busy caring for, and paying for, my own four children.

--angela