Old April 15th 04, 11:25 PM
AZ Astrea

Default "dead beat" parent round-up

"Ohiodadof4" wrote in message
My brother lives in Peoria and said these round-ups are done all the time
there. I personally am in favor of this. I think they should have more
round-ups everywhere! It's about time justice is served on these jerks.

And how will it help to get money out of these guys? Unless they actually
have income and are just flat out refusing to pay, (though with automatic
wage witholding that's unlikely). But what about the ones who are living
below poverty level, are unemployed or were 'imputed' income? These
dead-broke dads are probably not refusing to pay but are unable to pay. So
deadbroke does not equal jerk.

~AZ~