Old July 26th 05, 03:45 AM
Kenneth S.

Once again, a supposedly-neutral reporter uses the term "parents" in
regard to those who have to pay child support. I'll bet there are very few,
if any, mothers among this group of "parents." In any other circumstances
where there was such a marked discrepancy between the two sexes, there would
be some mention of it. In this case, there's none.

The use of the term "parents" is one way that CS bureaucrats avoid
having to answer the question of why such Draconian measures are being used
in the enforcement of a payment made almost exclusively by men to women. In
my view, one of the first steps to getting reform of this whole rotten and
corrupt system is to expose it for what it is. The use of the term "parent"
instead of "father" is one of the most effective ways of preventing this
exposure.

Find me a woman who is paying CS to a man, and I'm fairly sure I can get
her into a Ripley's believe-it-or-not exhibition -- along with the
India-rubber man and the bearded lady. My usual 10 percent commission will,
of course, apply to any fees for the woman in question.

wrote in message
oups.com...
And from Pennsylvania, where even anonymous sperm doners get hit with
child support:

http://kyw.com/Local%20News/local_story_206103348.html

Jul 25, 2005 8:51 am US/Eastern
DOYLESTOWN, PA (AP) Officials in Bucks County are intensifying efforts
to collect back child support payments.

The county has issued about 16-hundred warrants for parents who failed
to show up for meetings or court hearings. Collectively, they owe an
estimated 15 (m) million dollars in child support.

The county's domestic relations office collected 78 (m) million
dollars last year in support payments for more than 38-thousand
children, but officials say much more was owed.

Since April, two county deputies have been assigned to tracking down
offending parents. The county has cleared about 230 warrants in the
past three months, up nearly 60 percent over the same period last year.