Old February 16th 04, 11:45 PM
Bebe lestrnge

Default Hello, way long sorry.....

Hello, way long sorry.....

Group: alt.support.single-parents Date: Mon, Feb 16, 2004, 4:33pm From:
(P.Fritz)

Paul wrote:
It is quite obvious you are enabling your daughter........she made adult
decisions to gestate and birth a child, she needs to act like an adult
and provide for it as well. Your 'taking' financial responsibility is
going to do more har than good.

Hey Paul..........My crap detector says someone be slinging crap my
way. Now I am not usually hard to talk to and I even listen to other
peoples opinions well. I think your opinion/advice???? has a few thorns
in there... ouch ! So if I may defend myself and my daughter would ya
be easy with me please

Yes alright already !!!!!!!! I am an enabler
NOT!.... listen .........She is my baby, she is 16 , she has mental
health issues, she made a mistake she played with fire and got
burned.... I am her mother, I am her role model, I am who she knows will
never turn away from her, the one she can depend on, the one that is
still raising her to adulthood, teaching her , preparing her to survive
in this crazy world to stand on her own two feet a strong vital woman .
She is still growing up and until she is grown up which may be around
the age of what....... say 30 wink maybe I will have done my job
right. In the mean time I wonder if your daughter made the same mistake
if you would throw her out in the cold with the baby?????? Yes I am
taking financial responsibility, I do not know too many if any 16 yr old
kids that can support themselves let alone a baby too. Yeah this is
screwed up isn't it? I could toss em all out on their butts to live or
maybe die on the street and that would teach her huh what loving parents
really are huh ?????
Sometimes I wonder about people and you are making me