Old March 8th 10, 07:56 PM posted to alt.child-support
[email protected]

Default Where'd all the feminazis go?

Chris wrote:

"Phil #3" wrote in message
m...

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

And deadbeats look for reasons to avoid supporting their kids.
Hence the dead newsgroup and Chris's need to troll up some interest
in arguing with him.

Wrong yet again.

Phil #3

I've proven my point. You've admitted to being a lowlife. Right or
wrong, being a lowlife isn't admirable. Explain to me how I am wrong
though, do you deny that deadbeats look for reasons to avoid their
obligations? Isn't that the definition of deadbeat? Do you scumbags
have your own dictionary?

You've proven nothing... ever. You're wrong on several points, not the
least of which is that you're talking about me, and others, as one of
the "deadbeats look for reasons to avoid supporting their kids.", yet
all my children are grown and on their own. Since my not supporting
another adult (their mother) makes me a "deadbeat" in your eyes, you
are just as much a deadbeat because you don't either.
Phil #3

This feminazi has SEVERAL hurddles to overcome, not the least being to
understand the definition of "deadbeat".

Is it or is it not a person who tries to avoid his bills? Do you really
have this much trouble with the language? There are online dictionaries
if you need help.

Or at least to explain what
they mean by such term; which has not happened. Once past that step,
there are several others that need to take place before their wildly
insane claims can be established. But rather than seeking the truth by
way of analytical reasoning, they simply resort to repetitious word
usage like "troll", and name calling such as "liar, moron, lowlife,
scumbags", etc. And somehow, unbeknownst to me, such statements
discredit their opponent's claims..........

My use of the term troll was simply a description of your post. Just
like if I came in here and posted "Where have all the deadbeat losers
gone?" That would be a troll, except in that case you would all
recognize it as such. Since you guys are brainwashed into defending each
other and lying for each other you might not even realize how stupid and
weak your initial troll was. Luckily you have me here to introduce
reality from time to time and give this dead group its dead cat bounce
revival.