Old March 9th 10, 04:44 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default Where'd all the feminazis go?

" wrote in message
Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Phil #3 wrote:

" wrote in message

Dusty wrote:

" wrote in message

[snip]

Some times it is just best to let it go, nobody cares, the
newsgroup is dead and no amount of trolling on your part will
bring it back to life.

Then why are -you- here?? Trolling, eh?

Look you finally have a friend to play with. Good for you 2, maybe
now you can get back to the trolling for interest in your dead
newsgroup. Good luck to you both, happy trolling.

Anyone care to hazard a guess as to why this lowlife, XXX, never,
ever answers a question?
Phil #3

Great now there are 3 of you, it is a deadbeat party now. Keep up the
excellent trolling, 3 cheers for 3 guys who want no responsibility for
their offspring. This group hasn't seen this much activity since the
last time I responded to a thread.

And as always, you don't have a clue what you're ranting about. My kids
are still all grown. I don't own their mother a cent except in your
world where men owe women.
Phil #3

As always we both know the truth, only I am willing to type it. You are
trying to save your dimwitted friend with your own dimwitted troll. If I
started a thread asking a dead newsgroup "Where have all the deadbeat
losers gone" you might understand how trolling works, but you are a liar
and a scumbag so you refuse to admit the truth and are dedicated to
defending other scumbags. The truth might set you free (unless you are
really stupid)

You wouldn't know the truth if it painted itself green and kicked you in
your undoubtedly ample ass.

Some ignorant speculation on your part or just another troll?

You're an unapologetic anti-father (probably anti-male) ****head
feminist.

More incorrect speculation and trolling. Do you ever get tired of being
wrong? Are you a liar as well? Lets see. Was Chris trolling in his initial
post?

NO.

Was there any point to his post other than trolling for an argument? Is
there any point to your desperate and defensive responses?

You have called several people here "liars" but you have yet to produce
ANY evidence of a lie.
They don't come any stupider than you.
Phil #3

You all seem to ignore the truth 99% of the time, liar is an apt
description for both of you. You can't even admit the obvious fact that
Chris was trolling for an argument in your dead newsgroup.

Guess again.........