Old July 6th 04, 06:41 AM
Karen O'Mara

Default gripe of the day

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message ...

OK then, I'll call it paranoid.

At some point, it comes down to trusting someone, really. There's a
lot more sex offenders that aren't registered in the world.

Everyday we trust a doctor to make decisions on our health, we trust
the neighbors where our kids are playing, we trust our heart when
forming relationships, we trust the coaches, the teachers, the
caregivers, the priests and every once in a while, someone slips
through and causes harm. But, you still have to trust people at the
bottom line all the time. It's a part of life (as in living).

heck, even the people we marry could end up being the axe murderer,
and have never murdered before... you know?

I think it's paranoid, too.

Karen