Old July 16th 06, 05:36 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
miri

Default 'B's fury as his cousin brings 2 playmates to stay'

Zorro wrote:
"miri" wrote ...

8 (cos therewas loads of it...)

Any ideas?

none at all.... but I *cant wait* for the next episode... ;-)

Z (breathless with anticipation)...

I don't know whats worse for that guy, a feeling of inadequacy
frustration, feeling used, feeling horny, but what I do know is
that I do have a great deal of sympathy for him, but I'm MORE
concerned about the welfare and safty of our little'un. What
he decided to do in his time in his own house is obviously out
of my control. . . . its non of my business. I asked for an update
"is auntie still staying with your father" kind of thing.......I think
he has the sort of maturity to sort it, I hope so.