Old July 17th 06, 11:33 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
miri

Default 'B's fury as his cousin brings 2 playmates to stay'

Moon Shyne wrote:
"miri" wrote in message
ups.com...

'Kate wrote:
On 16 Jul 2006 07:50:07 -0700, "miri" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

Any ideas?

Any chance of B growing cajones?

I'm sorry I'm not sure what you meant

She's asking if he might grow some balls. Right now, he's letting people
walk all over him, and is demonstrating that he is not capable of telling
people who are not welcome to leave his home.

Yes, that rings true, but the women here seem do all the work as far
as chatting up goes, the fellas turn the girls down (or up) if they're
not into it. There's so much exposure about her 'irresponsibilities'
that these guys get used to shrugging it off, women are again left
to sort this problem out again, his ego's no worse off, a matriarch
takes control. If there was a patriarch, a mature male, grandpa, or
dad who was 'wise to the ways of youth' I can just imagine him
sitting there, lying in wait to act as an old letch, taking his false
teeth out sucking them and saying 'Yeh I'll give you a baby, but
you'll have to scrub a few colostomy bags but we can live quite
happy on a pension right?, its now or never!' (OAP's are great!)

He MUST assert himself in his own house, thats certain, whatever
he decided to do in whatever relationship he chose to have, I'm
angry and upset about the risk to someone very small MY 5yr OLD
if things happen/ed to get out of hand. She's staying home until
I know his cousin is sorted. No one can blame me for my concern.

luv

Miri