Old August 23rd 06, 02:13 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Default Another PERV Caseworker

Greegor wrote:
Greg wrote
A few years ago when Iowa found porno pictures e-mailed
throughout Child Protection they didn't fire the 23 senders.

Kane wrote
Sounds like you live in Lower Slobbovia, Greg.
But, NOT MY FUGGERING PROBLEM.

Please provide information on as many pervert
caseworkers as you can.

As I said, not my problem. I post them when I find them, as you will
note that I started this thread.

Many parents want to know who these people are!

Well, you are going to have tough sledding there, old sock. I can't
produce many at all.

How about you?

Seems this profession is comparatively perv free compared to some others.

Especially, oddly enough, parents themselves.

Now if you asked me to post the parents who sexually abused I could be
kept very busy indeedy.

Say, why not lend me a hand, Greg, and post those when you find them?

Any reason, unlike ME, you have not posted such information, but insist
on ONLY those in authority being followed closely?

Interesting, given that PARENTS THE MOST FREQUENT ABUSERS OF CHILDREN.

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)