Old November 24th 09, 08:36 PM posted to misc.kids
Darius S. Naqvi

Default Spelling

Rosalie B. writes:

My niece is considering sending her child to private school because
they don't have spelling in the her son's class. The reason given is
that some people in the class are not native English speakers. Does
that reason make sense to anyone? It doesn't to me.

Now there's good reasoning for you: some people in the class have
trouble spelling, so *nobody* in the class will be taught how to
spell! That way we achieve complete equality in terms of spelling
ability!

Apparently spelling isn't the only problem here. It looks like
logical thinking was not taught to the people responsible for this
idiotic decision.

--
Darius S. Naqvi email: dsn at dsn dot incentre dot net
("From:" line email address with "nospam" removed)