Old May 28th 07, 02:19 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents
Jason Ryels

Default CPS Caseworker Charged

0:-] wrote:
On Sun, 27 May 2007 20:28:18 -0400, Jason Ryels
wrote:

0:- wrote:
On May 27, 4:59 pm, Jason Ryels wrote:
.....snipping previously responded to material....

Say, 'Jason' what do you make of this?

Great minds run in the same circle, possibly?

0:]

This of course, does not include your most recent post using this
term.

Do a page search on this post, with "pettifogging" as the search
criteria. It's ASTOUNDING, isn't it, how much you agree with another
poster, and whole list of nym posting persons.

You keep pettifogging the issue which is:

Why did you not respond to the issue of "pettifogging," little man?

Why do you pimp for butt****ers -

Can't think of a single reason. Could be because I don't. 0:]

Why did you spam innocent children to usenet perverts claiming
butt****ers make good parents.

I didn't. Nor did Don. But the state of Oregon is looking into them
being posted now to this ng, after they are adults.

You're a liar - you even signed your work Don - they were your posts -
you were the webmaster - we can't help it you are an incompetent goof
posing as a web developer and your disgusting narcissistic display was
archived for all times.

They don't have to look far - Donald Fisher - Kane - d'geezer - his
address is easy to find -

You're the scum that spammed these vulnerable children to usenet so you
could play the 'big shot' - you pathetic coward.

I'll be looking into the possibility that you were the one that did
that.

It's quite illegal, you know.

OOhhhh - so arrest me dickhead. hahahahahahah

You and your threats - a ****in girlie coward lives behind fences and
guns for fear those you abuse for money will come to show their
appreciation. lol. Big heman. What a ****in yellowbelly.

Typical CPS scum.