Old March 31st 05, 08:32 AM
Rambler

'Kate wrote:
On 30 Mar 2005 23:02:07 -0800, "rj" the
following was posted in blue crayon:

'Kate wrote:

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:18:34 +0800, Rambler
the following was posted in blue
crayon:

Go ahead, you can have the last word. I know that is important to

you.

What an angry man.

'Kate

sigh...

And what an angry woman.

Actually, I'm laughing at this. I can't believe his cover story. It's
too funny.

I was finding this exchange to be both intelligent (a rarity on usenet)
and stimulating. Then somewhere along the way it degenerated into
finger-pointing and name-calling. A pity...

rj

rj,

For some reason your posts are not getting through on my server (and
there it was I thought you were ignoring me). Just checked to make sure
I hadn't accidentally filtered you, and I haven't, so wondering if
you've changed servers or something? Thought I would point it out.

Rambler
(Ms. Gotalltheanswers' response isn't worth my time - still didn't get a
good last line from her though. I can see how one morphs over to "the
Dark Side" if that was the type of discourse one engages the opposite
gender in though. I'm glad ASD has some very intelligent and
knowledgable women in it).