Old January 21st 05, 10:22 PM
LOA

"Kari" wrote in message
news:PlbId.3563$BL3.1954@trnddc01...
Tsorton wrote:
On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 08:39:26 -0800, "tom c"
wrote:

"DaKitty" wrote in message

I can believe that abut you. You do come across as someone who likes to
use

people.

Just like the original poster, used him for cash, used him as an unwanted
sperm donor and wants to use a childfree newsgroup to do her homework.

Yea, I do feel bad for the husband.
It's okay, he can always come to our group and get some support...
later.

Looking to husband steal?

Tom C

/snork

Nah, what decent guy would go for a stretched out ****, prolapsed
uterus, udder hanging up to her knees and pair of crotchfuit thrown in
to make entire package 'simply irresistible'?

That would surely gross out DH. Plus, I don't think he
would be too turned on by this knuckle-dragging cave dweller
troll.

Madia, wondering why Da****ly took Kari's post so personal....

Breeders always take things personal when a CFer shows
them a different point of view.

Kari

--
Kari Levstik