Jason Gastrich why did you call me a HERETIC?

Old February 28th 05, 12:07 AM
Mike Rosenberg

John wrote:

He says Bev Kupf is abusive but he neglects to mention that he tried to
get her internet account cancelled when she corrected him on a
networking issue.

It's interesting that you quoted this without comment.

You also posted some pictures of someone in diapers that you thought was
me on your site.

http://johnw.freeshell.org/mike.gif

You left out the part where I told you in advance that someone sent them
to me and said they were of you. You left out the part about how I had
those pictures for over a month and had no intention of posting them,
but then you, out of the blue, brought up the topic in a post to
alt.parenting.solutions. Makes me wonder if you sent them to me in the
first place to set me up.

These pictures are not of me. Yes I told you to display the pictures if
they were of me, but since you have no hard pictures of me you do not
know!!

And you left out the part where I took them down as soon as you said
they weren't you.

See, this is his modus operandi -- he carefully prunes the truth to omit
the parts where he looks bad. He doesn't talk about all the off-topic
posts (religious and/or political) he's made to computer-related
newsgroups. He doesn't talk about all the times he's pretended to be
two or more people in the same thread to make it look like someone is
supporting him. He doesn't talk about the times he's impersonated
people. He doesn't mention all the lies he's posted. No, he just tells
you what's happened in response to all of that.

--
Mike Rosenberg
http://macconsult.com/diaperboy/ The many identities of John Wolf
Old February 28th 05, 03:26 AM

And you failed to mention that she stole a file from my site, and I
wanted that file down, but both Geocities and her University closed her
account.

You failed to mention this

Old February 28th 05, 04:01 AM
Mike Painter

David wrote:
snip

Bottom line: saved Christians should stick together; especially on
usenet.

Really?

"Pastor" Dave and Bible Bob are "saved Christians," Jason.

So are the Christians over at Unchained Radio and several other web
sites.

What about them?

Let's glorify God and redeem the time. Our time is precious.

Yes, by all means, glorify God. Start now.

You haven't been doing that so far.

The only glory you give is to yourself.

What happens to christians who claim a mission from god to minister to
atheists, then runs away?
Jason promised to answer questions he had run from several months ago.
He first spent a lot of time explaining under what circumstances he would
answer the questions.
Initially he said he did not remember them. I pointed out there was little
for me to gain posting again and again the same questions.
He "remembered" they had been asked but then said I had forgotten them.
Next he moved to saying they did not exist.
Two steps from the end and after someone posted one of the original
questions was to say that he *would* answer it.
17 minutes later the next to the last step said they did not exist.

The last step was to kill file me again, tell me he would never respond,
again and order me not to write to him unless I was saved....

It's sad when a man lacks the honor and courage to admit he does not know
something.

Old February 28th 05, 04:06 AM
Mike Painter

John wrote:

PS- Can I talk with Jason please? You are know on permanent filter.

Note to the EAC staff manageing JG.
Please pass all messages from John on to him.
I think the new plan is working.

Have any of our programmers managed to finish the routines that will,
alegedly, allow him to pass the Turing Test.
Remember it's a week end in Woodland California if you get it done.
your phone number will be 666-xxxx

Old February 28th 05, 01:07 PM
Mike Rosenberg

And you failed to mention that she stole a file from my site, and I
wanted that file down, but both Geocities and her University closed her
account.

You failed to mention this

Well, you're just demonstrating my point. Bev corrected you on your lie
about Mac networking. You tried to get her account cancelled way back
then. Then you started whining when she treated you in kind.

Old February 28th 05, 01:18 PM
Mike Rosenberg

You failed to mention this

BTW, you also failed to mention that the page of aliases was down and
had been down for several months until you started your rampage in
microsoft.public.handheldpc. Again, you whine about the consequences
while overlooking your actions that lead to them.

Old February 28th 05, 04:43 PM
Jason Gastrich

Bev A. Kupf wrote:
On 27 Feb 2005 19:26:06 -0800,
) wrote:
And you failed to mention that she stole a file from my site, and I
wanted that file down, but both Geocities and her University closed
her account.

First, I didn't steal a file from you. It was available for download
on your website. No usename/password was needed, the file was in
plain view, and I downloaded it. And guess what, anyone who wants it
can email me (very simple to decrypt the Reply-To), and hear your
idiotic ramblings for themselves.

John said that the file wasn't linked. It sounds like you had to look into
the directory to get it. Is this correct? If so, the action wasn't quite
as innocent as you make it sound. It's not like he was offering it to
people via a link. It was on his server and fairly hidden.

Why would I or anyone else want to hear "idiotic ramblings"?

Anyhow, the transcript of the sound file looks fairly innocent. Yes, he was
hurt and angry, but he didn't swear, threaten, or condemn anyone. So, he
actually used quite a bit of restraint in his time of pain.

Why are you trying to exploit his time of pain? This seems awfully sick of
you.

Regards,
Jason

--

--------

Jesus Christ Saves Ministries
http://www.jcsm.org
Over 90,000 web pages!

John 8:36 reads, "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be
free indeed."

Galatians 5:1 reads, "Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which
Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of
bondage."

ICQ#: 20731140 . AIM: MrJasonGastrich . YIM: Jesus_Saved_Jason

Old February 28th 05, 11:21 PM
Mike Rosenberg

Jason Gastrich wrote:

John said that the file wasn't linked. It sounds like you had to look into
the directory to get it. Is this correct? If so, the action wasn't quite
as innocent as you make it sound. It's not like he was offering it to
people via a link. It was on his server and fairly hidden.

It wasn't fairly hidden at all.

Why are you trying to exploit his time of pain? This seems awfully sick of
you.

John neglected to mention that she didn't do this until after he had
tried first to get her internet account canceled (after all she had done
up to that point was correct a lie he tried to spread about Mac
networking) and, failing that, tried to get her fired from her job. He
can't expect to treat someone like that without repercussion.

Old March 1st 05, 12:05 AM
Bev A. Kupf

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005 16:43:12 GMT,
Jason Gastrich ) wrote:
John said that the file wasn't linked. It sounds like you had to look into
the directory to get it.

It was in plain view. No surreptious action was needed to see it or
download it.

Is this correct? If so, the action wasn't quite
as innocent as you make it sound. It's not like he was offering it to
people via a link. It was on his server and fairly hidden.

Have it as you will, but your perception is incorrect. It wasn't
hidden, and it was offered for download. If it _was_ hidden, no
one (myself included) could have seen it.

Why would I or anyone else want to hear "idiotic ramblings"?

The same people who respond to his idiotic ramblings on Usenet
(yes, again -- myself included).

Why are you trying to exploit his time of pain? This seems awfully sick of
you.

I'm not trying to exploit anyone's pain. Why don't you ask John
why I don't like him?

Regards,
Beverly
--
Many a smale maketh a grate -- Geoffrey Chaucer

MD liars and their lying bureacracies (Amy wrote: 'Somebody call Todd') Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 25 March 28th 05 09:42 PM
Just one anonymous call to destroy a family Fern5827 Spanking 1 May 21st 04 03:23 AM
Kids should work. ChrisScaife Spanking 16 December 7th 03 04:27 AM
FREDDY VS. JASON Costa General 0 August 15th 03 10:55 AM
Review: Freddy Vs. Jason (* 1/2) Costa General 0 August 15th 03 10:53 AM