Mumps epidemic among the UNvaccinated - BEWARE

Old July 10th 06, 09:31 PM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Arthur Brain

Default Mumps epidemic among the UNvaccinated - BEWARE

http://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/preview/mmwrhtml/mm5507a1.htm

"During 2004--2005, the United Kingdom (UK) experienced a nationwide
epidemic of mumps, which peaked during 2005 when 56,390* notified cases
were reported in England and Wales.
Mumps usually is a self-limited viral disease that appears as
parotitis.
However, mumps also can lead to serious complications such as
encephalitis or pancreatitis.
Among all mumps patients during 2004, approximately 3.3% were reported
as having received 2 doses of measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR)
vaccine, and another 30.1% had received 1 dose of MMR. "

In other words, 66.6% were people whose parents had FAILED to have them
immunised against this potentially dangerous virus.

Parents who fail to have their children vaccinated should be prosecuted
for child abuse.

Old July 10th 06, 09:40 PM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
john

ps.com...

Uninformed brainwashed moron http://www.whale.to/v/mumps.html

Old July 10th 06, 09:58 PM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Arthur Brain

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
ps.com...

Parents who fail to have their children vaccinated should be prosecuted
for child abuse.

Uninformed brainwashed moron http://www.whale.to/v/mumps.html

Your website is a mish-mash of fundamentalist new-ageist ignorance.

I wonder if any of your sort has ever actually managed a degree (or
even a college major) in a scientific subject - your ability with
facts, research, and reasoning is most sub-standard.

Mumps can entail a number of adverse outcomes:

- Sexual sterility in adult men - rare
- pancreatis - uncommon
- Meningitis - Common

Meningitis, from mumps, can uncommonly be a severe infection resulting
in damge to sight, hearing, and the brain.

This panoply of possible complications VASTLY outweighs the risk
associated with ensuring a child is provided with immunity against the
disease by means of vaccination.

There is no logical way to assess the risk in any other way.

The WORST thing about the anti-vaccination hysterics is that the rest
of us have to expose our children to vaccination because their lack of
immunity ensures the disease persists in human populations.

They are immensely selfish.

Old July 11th 06, 12:53 AM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Stan

"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
oups.com...
(snipped)
The WORST thing about the anti-vaccination hysterics is that the rest
of us have to expose our children to vaccination because their lack of
immunity ensures the disease persists in human populations.

They are immensely selfish.

And brain dead. Amazing how civilized thought and behaviour is disappearing
from British life.

Old July 11th 06, 01:05 AM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Mark Probert

Stan wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
oups.com...
(snipped)
The WORST thing about the anti-vaccination hysterics is that the rest
of us have to expose our children to vaccination because their lack of
immunity ensures the disease persists in human populations.

They are immensely selfish.

And brain dead. Amazing how civilized thought and behaviour is disappearing
from British life.

Hey, do not knock the Brits. Some of the best blogging about how the
anti-vac liars and Mercury Militia are bull****ting is written by a Brit.
Old July 11th 06, 05:40 AM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit
Jan Drew

Default Re stan (was Mumps epidemic among the UNvaccinated - BEWARE)

"Stan" wrote in message

"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
oups.com...
(snipped)
The WORST thing about the anti-vaccination hysterics is that the rest
of us have to expose our children to vaccination because their lack of
immunity ensures the disease persists in human populations.

They are immensely selfish.

And brain dead. Amazing how civilized thought and behaviour is
disappearing from British life.

======

Um...this is usenet, not email, Linda. Oh - nice hybrid
construction with your word "coprographic" - though not exactly apt.

You publicly admitted you sent Art coprographic harassing emails,
although you disputed the number you sent to divert attention from your
wrong doing.
************************************************** *******************************************
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.n...19fd347259fb4c

Subject: Yawn!!! Frager, *give* *it* *UP* already! From:
Date: 1996/07/15 Message-Id:
1996Jul15.192517.1@aspen Distribution: world References:

Newsgroups: alt.support.attn-Deficit
A nut case named Stan sent me 27 e-mails probably filled with all kinds
of swear words, such as the f-word moth******** and many references to
homo-sexual behavior. I guess he thinks he's clever, but after showing it
to some friends of mine, they think it is a sign of a mental disease.

Actually, frager, it was nine e-mails - but whose counting? And,
for your own information, they were all the same message. By the way, I do
not use the word m-----****er. And, you have proven yourself to be the
homo-phobe. I only suggested that you stick it up your ass. Please
reconsider doing so. -stan

So, you're rather quick to blacklist and/or "enemize" people, eh? Yes -
double entendre with *my* pseudo-word is indeed intended.

-stan

Ambient abuse of Stan's posting a false assertion implying Stan, the
coprographic harassing email man, initiated this thread about yours
truly owing to Stan's friendliness towards yours truly is duly noted.

Ambient abuse of Stan's posting a false assertion implying Stan, the
coprographic harassing email man, initiated this thread about yours truly
owing to Stan's friendliness towards yours truly is duly noted.

Oh, forgive me for failing to remember an exchange from
ten years ago. Note that, dear, ten years and more, as I come to my
senses forthwith:

I am NOT getting into this kind of thread.
Although I was well - justified and well worded in the aforementioned
ARCHIVES!! - I have no similar pedantic need to demonstrate my verbal
gymnastics in another "I know you are but what am I" debate - as it
clearly does not have any constructive effect on the swinging of the
pendulum (ten years, wow!) regarding the understanding, diagnosis and
treatment of ADD. Thus - and with great pleasure - KerPLONK! And good
night.

-stan

Thread archived to provide maintain record of Stan's ambient abuse

From: "stan"
Newsgroups: alt.support.attn-deficit
Subject: I got it! SMFP is really Frager reincarnated!
Date: 1 Jul 2006 11:07:09 -0700

Hee hee. Just thinking out loud here....

-stan

From: "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
Newsgroups: alt.support.attn-deficit
Subject: I got it! SMFP is really Dr. Frager reincarnated!
Date: 4 Jul 2006 20:14:13 -0700

stan wrote:
Hee hee. Just thinking out loud here....

-stan

You're not a well person. Stan.

From: "Sue me for posting facts"
Newsgroups: alt.support.attn-deficit
Date: 5 Jul 2006 01:32:59 -0700

Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A. wrote:

stan wrote:
Hee hee. Just thinking out loud here....

-stan

You're not a well person. Stan.

Thanks for providing future targets a heads up by archiving a record of
Stan's coprographic email harassment, etc.

Linda

From: "Sosueme"
Newsgroups: alt.support.attn-deficit
Subject: Stan, the coprographic harassing email man's, worm eating
blame switching game (was A little trigger happy, eh?)
Date: 9 Jul 2006 22:36:48 -0700

stan wrote:
Ambient abuse of Stan's posting a false assertion implying Stan, the
coprographic harassing email man, initiated this thread about yours
truly owing to Stan's friendliness towards yours truly is duly noted.

I am NOT getting into this kind of thread.

Ambient abuse of Stan falsely stating Stan isn't "getting into" an
abusive thread which Stan INITIATED is duly noted.

Thread archived to provide maintain record of Stan's ambient abuse

From: "stan"
Newsgroups: alt.support.attn-deficit
Date: 1 Jul 2006 11:07:09 -0700

From: "Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A."
Newsgroups: alt.support.attn-deficit
Date: 4 Jul 2006 20:14:13 -0700

Old July 11th 06, 05:51 AM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit
cathyb

Jan Drew wrote:

snip incomprehensible nonsense

Okay, hands up anyone who understands this post and/or gives a ****.

Old July 11th 06, 06:34 AM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
john

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
ps.com...

Parents who fail to have their children vaccinated should be prosecuted
for child abuse.

Uninformed brainwashed moron http://www.whale.to/v/mumps.html

Your website is a mish-mash of fundamentalist new-ageist ignorance.

I wonder if any of your sort has ever actually managed a degree (or
even a college major) in a scientific subject - your ability with
facts, research, and reasoning is most sub-standard.

You sound just like a typical over educated (ie well brainwashed) pharmhand
with all of the common sense educated out

You don't need 2 brain cells to figure out stats like measles deaths had
declined 99.4% before vax http://www.whale.to/m/measlesdeaths1.html a nd so
on

Old July 11th 06, 07:00 AM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Arthur Brain

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
ps.com...

Parents who fail to have their children vaccinated should be prosecuted
for child abuse.

Uninformed brainwashed moron http://www.whale.to/v/mumps.html

Your website is a mish-mash of fundamentalist new-ageist ignorance.

I wonder if any of your sort has ever actually managed a degree (or
even a college major) in a scientific subject - your ability with
facts, research, and reasoning is most sub-standard.

You sound just like a typical over educated (ie well brainwashed) pharmhand
with all of the common sense educated out

On the contrary - educated people show on average far more common sense
than the uneducated: educated people are far less likely to be smokers
than the uneducated lower-middle and working classes.

You don't need 2 brain cells to figure out stats like measles deaths had
declined 99.4% before vax http://www.whale.to/m/measlesdeaths1.html a nd so
on

Measles deaths had fallen due to improved medical care, but there were
still hundreds of deaths per year until vaccination caused the
INFECTION rate to drop away to almost nothing, thus reducing the number
of deaths per year to practically zero.

You *do* need two brain cells in order to understand how immunity
works, and why vaccination achieves this - something you
anti-vaccination hysterics seem to have trouble mustering.

Old July 11th 06, 07:37 AM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
john

"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
oups.com...

Your website is a mish-mash of fundamentalist new-ageist ignorance.

I wonder if any of your sort has ever actually managed a degree (or
even a college major) in a scientific subject - your ability with
facts, research, and reasoning is most sub-standard.

PS. I'm sure they taught you at college that ad hominem isn't a valid
argument.

This panoply of possible complications VASTLY outweighs the risk
associated with ensuring a child is provided with immunity against the
disease by means of vaccination.

Vaccination never did dily squat, try read dr mendelsohn MD for starters, he
was a baby doc prof from 30 or 40 years, he is among this lot of vaccine
skeptics
http://www.whale.to/v/critics1.html

There is no logical way to assess the risk in any other way.

The WORST thing about the anti-vaccination hysterics is that the rest
of us have to expose our children to vaccination because their lack of
immunity ensures the disease persists in human populations.

they say the more intelligent you are the easier you are to hypnotise ie
brainwash, and you certainly prove that. Not forgetting that academic
intelligence isn't the only intelligence, you have Emotional etc

They are immensely selfish.

You rationalisation for someone who can think for themselves