Breakthrough Chickenpox infection... what to expect?

Old June 18th 04, 01:33 AM
Leigh Menconi

Default Breakthrough Chickenpox infection... what to expect?

"Bruce Bridgman and Jeanne Yang" wrote in
message ...

"Leigh Menconi" wrote in message
ink.net...

I used to work with a woman who had five kids and she said she came down
with it each time they did. I guess some people don't get an immunity.

She
had other immune issues, severe allergies, etc. Not sure if it's a

pattern.

Leigh

Surely you jest ? Please?

DS just got his chickenpox vaccine at his 12 month checkup. I can only

hope
that 1) he is truely immune and 2) I'm not like your former colleague. I
would not like to repeat the chicken pox.

Jeanne

She didn't get a bad case each time, usually just one or two spots on her
trunk that didn't bother her too much. But she did get them.

Leigh